Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
973 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
2003 Jericho Leadfoot Disc only (never built up)...my first SS was the unit which is good, but something was telling me to build another SS bike I just hope I can stop here, to many bikes already...something kinda fun about SS projects maybe ease of the build or just the whole ss expierience. Anyway thought I would share a few pics before I get started....should be done in few weeks...

·
Registered
364 Posts
Looks nice!
Would you be able to take a shot of both dropouts?
Any idea how big tires this frame will take?

Espen

mudpie said:
2003 Jericho Leadfoot Disc only (never built up)...my first SS was the unit which is good, but something was telling me to build another SS bike I just hope I can stop here, to many bikes already...something kinda fun about SS projects maybe ease of the build or just the whole ss expierience. Anyway thought I would share a few pics before I get started....should be done in few weeks...

·
Registered
973 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Hollywood said:
where'd you score the frame?
I had some calling around to do for it, but was fortunate to pick it up from Tani at the path bike shop. The only other one around was at Gravy wheels in CA I believe, I think I talked with cory there if anyones looking....

As far as the tires, I was hoping to use 2.25 geax sturdy but it looks like it may be little tight, I have a set of irc mythos 2.1 that should work for now...just waiting on my SS wheels....

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.