Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Mtbr Founder
35,549 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok, the first one was too successful in Hollister. Needs a follow-up right?

Hollister again?

Pinecrest?

Downieville?

Let's throw around some ideas and dates.

·
Registered
1,681 Posts
Been wanting to drive Henness Pass Road from Forest City to Truckee. I've done the section from Truckee to Verdi several times.

Foresthill Road from Foresthill to Soda Springs is a nice ride.

·
ol'guy who says hi &waves
2,546 Posts
Bronco and I are ready for rematch. A Sierra outing, Pinecrest vacinity, would be cool. I have been scouting the last couple weeks.There's is so much to do. Free primitive camping and unlimited mtb available as well.

·
Mtbr Founder
35,549 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Bronco and I are ready for rematch. A Sierra outing, Pinecrest vacinity, would be cool. I have been scouting the last couple weeks.There's is so much to do. Free primitive camping and unlimited mtb available as well.
The perfect place with the perfect guide

·
gimme friction
1,139 Posts
The Henness Pass option is quite nice, especially if camping were thrown into the mix. Very passable for a stock vehicle, but technical splits for the courageous, if I recall correctly.

The Soda Springs road is also nice, but kinda short for a destination.

Been wanting to drive Henness Pass Road from Forest City to Truckee. I've done the section from Truckee to Verdi several times.

Foresthill Road from Foresthill to Soda Springs is a nice ride.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.