Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
!snotrocket!
228 Posts
that shot was taken on the bluffs up at coast guard beach in eastham. it's no longer there, last good blow we had ate up about 100 yds of trail. it's in the national seashore area so, I don't think any one is to eager to cut a ride around. shoot me a pm if you are looking for some spots to ride while you are down this summer.

Attachments

·
bike dork
371 Posts
rottendan said:
that shot was taken on the bluffs up at coast guard beach in eastham. it's no longer there, last good blow we had ate up about 100 yds of trail. it's in the national seashore area so, I don't think any one is to eager to cut a ride around. shoot me a pm if you are looking for some spots to ride while you are down this summer.
Well, that's too bad to hear about the bluff trail...:mad: My fiance's folks have a house in Eastham and I usually just bring a 'cross bike down and ride all those trails and the stuff in Nickerson while we're in town every fall. I love some of those trails off of the powerlines, a few are so nice and flowy but too darn short!

·
the test dummy
3,487 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
rottendan said:
i live in eastham in the summer, i work at little Capistrano's bikes shop. next time i go down ill pm you

1 - 20 of 26 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.