Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Never trust a fart
4,543 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Getting close to finishing up my 29r build up. But in a slight conundrum.

I'm having a hard time picking a decent tire. Currently I'm running the Conti MK 2.2's on my 26 full suspension. I absolutely love these tires. However, I couldn't convert them from tubeless back fast enough. Did not like how they performed tubeless.

So I want to try and avoid that situation again. Now I don't mind running tubes, but with tubeless ready wheels, I want to take advantage of it.

To get to the point is anyone running the Wolverine tubeless? I've been eyeballing these and wondering how they performed tubeless.

Of course I might just go and run a MK on the front and a RK on the rear and try them tubeless again.

·
Rider and Wrench
1,478 Posts
The lack of any response must be due to your use of big words like conundrum...

·
Vaginatarian
5,685 Posts
work well with stans flows also. I dont see any comparison between them and 2.4 MKs, I only like the MKs in the fall when theres lots of crap on the trails, otherwise I find them too squirmey. The wolverines have a much smaller tread, weigh about the same and seem to have a beefy sidewall. I only got to ride them twice , now we have 10" of snow on the ground

·
Registered
369 Posts
I set up my Wolverines on Stan's Flows. Installation was quite easy. I have noticed that I lose more air over time than the Rampages, Saquaros, and Ardents than I have installed---but it wasn't been a big deal to top them off before a ride. Now that it is winter and the snowboards get all of the attention, the Wolverines are a bit deflated right now.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts