Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
107 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have been lurking for a while and have decided I want to build a 29er, possibly a Niner 0ne9. I am looking for some input in a good wheelset for a clyde. Any clydes out there with any suggestions I would appreciate it.

Thanks,

·
Complete Bastard
2,282 Posts
Search! And be enlightened! This is discussed about 3 times a week by people who are also not familiar with the search function. I don't mean that in a rude or mean way, just check out the search. This was discussed 2 days ago in the 'recommendations for a 6'9" 280 lb rider". It's at the bottom of this page.

·
Premium Member
7,491 Posts
Call MC

He's probably got something good that will work well for you, and if not, he can tell you what you need for your weight/riding style/terrain and build it for ya.

Click here for his ad

Using the search function is also a good idea.

-Walt

mward said:
Search! And be enlightened! This is discussed about 3 times a week by people who are also not familiar with the search function. I don't mean that in a rude or mean way, just check out the search. This was discussed 2 days ago in the 'recommendations for a 6'9" 280 lb rider". It's at the bottom of this page.

·
Registered
128 Posts
spam deleted

Spam deleted from this post. If you have stuff for sale, put it in the classifieds. Keep the forum clean. Thanks.

·
Registered
4,040 Posts
Few things...

1. Niner - not sure how "clyde" you are but at 250# Niner steered me towards their SIR (steel) frame vs. the Al One9 FWIW.
  2. Wheels - I've run both Rynos and Deltacos with good success (disc only; SS and FS gearie; 32h and 36h). Per Walt - check with mikesee.
  3. Joey - buy an ad

·
Registered
128 Posts
i do not have any wheels forsale.

joeywv said:
Spam deleted from this post. If you have stuff for sale, put it in the classifieds. Keep the forum clean. Thanks.
i actually do not have any wheels for sale. the wheels that i had offered to sell where a friend of mines. i was just trying to help a couple brothers out, the original poster and my friend. which i have seen people do many times on this forum. peace out.

ps: i have hundreds of adds.

·
Recovering couch patato
14,017 Posts
Mods can't check or take account of all that. Selling a friend's wheelset requires an add just as well BTW. Any of this can be kept off-board, out of view from the other 200-300 people viewing a thread.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts