Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
266 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
OK, the 29er-specific part is partially sarcastic, but you have to admit, there is more pumping to be done, especially if you're running 2.3 or 2.5's.

I'm shopping for a new pump, and I'd rather having something that moves more air more easily. I'd also like something that comes with a usable frame mount since I don't consistently carry a Camelback.

Can anyone recommend something?

·
Powered by ice cream.
6,359 Posts
I like this:

Will pump a full size tire fairly rapidly. Stopped carrying CO2, it works so well.

It's made by Serfas, but there are several pumps in this class. The key is the long hose, and ability to step on the end and push against the ground.

·
Always Learning
9,608 Posts
farley said:
OK, the 29er-specific part is partially sarcastic, but you have to admit, there is more pumping to be done, especially if you're running 2.3 or 2.5's.

I'm shopping for a new pump, and I'd rather having something that moves more air more easily. I'd also like something that comes with a usable frame mount since I don't consistently carry a Camelback.

Can anyone recommend something?
This straps right on to your seatpost:

Attachments

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.