Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 20 of 54 Posts

·
Fo' Bidniz in da haus
17,234 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Pacman, Endo, Hollywood, Kam, Aosty, Black Bart, Beekeeper, Bueller?....

Something in the Sullivan Cyn area.....or wherever......figured I would ask as I am heading out that morning anyway.

heck, even San Juan with Aqua....but I am scared to ride alone with him.....

Cheers

·
Recovering Weight Weenie
8,814 Posts
FoShizzle said:

Something in the Sullivan Cyn area.....or wherever......figured I would ask as I am heading out that morning anyway.

Cheers
I think Madre and I are doing a pre-dawn 42 miler....but in the OC.....

·
34N 118W
2,240 Posts
FoShizzle said:

Cheers
me and my posse (or is it a crew?) might be down if it's early. I've actually got a pretty nice little Saturday, we're going to go to Home Depot. Buy some wallpaper, maybe get some flooring, stuff like that. Maybe Bed, Bath, & Beyond, I don't know, I don't know if we'll have enough time.

Cynergy opening in SanMo. Film Fest in H-Town in the PM.

HW
Team Whiner

·
Registered
817 Posts
cynergy?

Hollywood said:
Cynergy opening in SanMo.
whoa, I don't know how I didn't hear of this, but that's (hopefully) great news. There's currently NO good bike shops anywhere near West LA. I drive to the Path, but it's far and traffic blows. I will definitely check it out Sat, (I will look for the Joker color schemed niner). I hope it's a great shop :yesnod: b/c I need to get a new build project going in my down time.

http://www.cynergycycles.com/

funny thing about that location is there's a film production company on the next corner down (Cloverfield/Broadway) called Cinergi , there will surely be some confusion.

-----------------------
Fo-
5 more weeks biatch, stop rubbing it in with threads like this! :madman:

·
34N 118W
2,240 Posts
big S concept store

per the Specialized website:

http://www.specialized.com/bc/SBCWhatsNewDetail.jsp?article=5468&refp=USHome

hopefully the staff will have any 29er info that comes from "corporate" ;)

burner said:
whoa, I don't know how I didn't hear of this, but that's (hopefully) great news. There's currently NO good bike shops anywhere near West LA. I drive to the Path, but it's far and traffic blows. I will definitely check it out Sat, (I will look for the Joker color schemed niner). I hope it's a great shop :yesnod: b/c I need to get a new build project going in my down time.

http://www.cynergycycles.com/

funny thing about that location is there's a film production company on the next corner down (Cloverfield/Broadway) called Cinergi , there will surely be some confusion.

-----------------------
Fo-
5 more weeks biatch, stop rubbing it in with threads like this! :madman:

·
Registered
817 Posts
miles said:
Hey now, don't get me involved- that's the way ugly rumors start.

miles
now that's funny! (not that there's anything wrong with that)

HW-

the big S subdues my excitement a bit, hopefully they'll have good wrenches.... oh and maybe have some fasttraks (or other 29er tires) in stock, since they'll also be carrying niners.

·
34N 118W
2,240 Posts
new beginnings

kcaz said:
Let me throw this out there. I can host post ride "drinks" as I live right at the Queensferry (sp?) trailhead. Having just moved here, I could definately be up for meeting some good peeps.
I'm not positive, but I'm pretty sure you're my new best friend.

I'll bring the PlayStation and a sleeping bag too. Can't wait!

HW

·
Registered
71 Posts
Queensferry crash pad

Sounds like a dangerous place to live---we might come looking for drinks _every_ ride.

I'm out of town, doing the ski/bike/ski/bike/go to wedding/ski routine at Mammoth. Plus the Niner is not ready, so I would be mocked among the big wheelers.

·
2,853 Posts
Ok I gotta ask.

I've been traveling to Woodland Hills on beeznis since mid-May. On my way to LAX several weeks ago, going south on the nasty 405, I could have sworn I glimpsed to my complete surprise a black Waltworks 29er on someone's car, they were headed north on the 405. Anyone, anyone? I have a WW's and it is so nice a ride.

There are more surfboards than bikes on car roofs out there.

And by the way, since I will be spending more time in WH's this summer, is there any good riding and a good bike shop nearby? I may pack my bike stuff one week and hit the SoCal trails.

Ed E

·
Registered
181 Posts
Sounds like we may have a good turnout on Saturday. All are welcome to park at the house, or we can meet at the trailhead and ride from there. The wifey approved (yeah, I need approval for this kind of stuff) of kicking back afterwards, so it's on from my angle.

Address is 2521 La Condesa Dr. Easy to find. It's a little further up the hill past Quennsferry, up Bayliss, left on La Condesa. 7-7:30?

1 - 20 of 54 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.