Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Out there
2,298 Posts
the bonfire jumping was great

I am in awe of how much beer they must have drunk before that seemed like a GOOD idea

·
Fo' Bidniz in da haus
17,282 Posts
1 Speed said:
I know one thing for sure.... some people's kids spent their ballet class money on bike parts, not ballet class! Very funny. I'm sure that no bikes were hurt in the making of that video. Right?
and some poor saps (eg,FoShizzle) have to spend money on bike parts and 3 kids in ballet class :madman:

·
Recovering
1,483 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
mward said:
It must all be faked. According to common 29er board wisdom it's impossible to crash a 29er. Doing so violates the laws of physics, ask 'em, they have all the calculations required to prove it.
Hah. The real 29er tragedy that some may notice is how Gumby goes from riding and crashing his Karate Monkey in the first half of the year to a 26er Specialized SX Trail in the second half. Bye bye singlespeed, hello full face helmet... turncoat! ;)

·
MTB Rider
3,007 Posts
No you misunderstood

mward said:
It must all be faked. According to common 29er board wisdom it's impossible to crash a 29er. Doing so violates the laws of physics, ask 'em, they have all the calculations required to prove it.
You misunderstood the law. The law statest that it is impossible for a 26er zealout/luddite to read a 29er post without taking it completely out of context and making fecitious statements concerning it.

·
AussieLostInNyc
650 Posts
jbogner said:
Hah. The real 29er tragedy that some may notice is how Gumby goes from riding and crashing his Karate Monkey in the first half of the year to a 26er Specialized SX Trail in the second half. Bye bye singlespeed, hello full face helmet... turncoat! ;)
Not turned, just checking some other options while I wait for 'them' to build a 5-6" travel beefy rig for 'AM' use..
Looking forward to trying Tony's new moth, still happy to let me demo it :thumbsup:

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.