Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a question. I have Sugar 3+ and over the weekend I pick up a tail to convert it into a 29, but at this time I only have the back tire, so here is my question. What would be the advantage having a 29" on the back and a 26" at front?

·
Harshing my mellow, man..
369 Posts
well, i could see you wanting a 26" on the front and a 29" on the back because you need attention?
seriously though, it would be like a 26" bike, but harder to get started, not to mention the geometry being all out of whack.

·
noMAD man
12,227 Posts
Shame on you!

begeta50 said:
I have a question. I have Sugar 3+ and over the weekend I pick up a tail to convert it into a 29, but at this time I only have the back tire, so here is my question. What would be the advantage having a 29" on the back and a 26" at front?
This is a family site, and we don't really need to know about how you pick up tail on the weekend. However, I would like to see a pic of the bike after you follow DC's advice on the 160mm fork. The advantange then would be a great laugh for all of us.:D

Seriously though begeta...this is just a bad idea all the way around.

·
Registered
9,598 Posts
you shoulda gone the other way around - got a Sugar 293 and picked up a Sugar 3 rear end to mate with the 29er front end. Then you'd have a pretty nice 69er FS bike on your hands. The other way around - well that just doesn't make much sense.

Best,

Mark

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.