Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am contemplating getting a 29inch MTB built up and shipped to me in Australia. The problem I am having is working out who (if any) of the distributors in Oz stock 29inch off-road tires. I was wondering if any one would have a list of manufacturers who make 29inch tires - I can then see if they are distributing tires here in OZ, give them a call and suss out whether or not I will be able to source 29inch tires here or have to purchase them via the Internet from the states.

·
Recovering couch patato
14,019 Posts
Hey Nick, welcome to the forum!
Have you checked the FAQ thread? You might find what you need there.

If you get a bike built up, why not let the people doing that for you, add a few tires?

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks for that...I was going to get some tires when the bike was built. My concern is that when i need to replace them it becomes a bit of a costly affair if i constantly have to get them sent from the states. Hence my question...I had a bit of a trawl through the FAQ's and found that WTB and Maxxis do 29inch tires...but haven't found any others who do...the Maxxis guys in Oz don't import 29inch tires...I'll try and call the WTB manufacturer and see what they say today

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.