Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
234 Posts
no stock 29er beach cruisers out there that i know off. the coker 36er is the only bigwheel cruiser to my knowledge.

otherwise it's all just retrotec, coconino, rock lobster and patrick custom frames.

·
Registered
1,566 Posts
holycromoly said:
otherwise it's all just retrotec, coconino, rock lobster and patrick custom frames.
Dude?!...You left out BLACK SHEEP!!...;)
And from Tom's post, Can't wait to see the Coconino when I do make it out that way...HOT!
PS~Someone go to Absolute today (in Salida)...Kick Scott in the @$$...tell him miSSionary sent you!!

Attachments

·
King of vegetarians
721 Posts
Mike Brown said:
It's a joke. All bikes I've been on with Mary bars feel like beach cruisers to me. I'm sure a lot of the other "different" bars would too.
Note to self: sarcasm lost on internet. Do not ignore this note to self for the fourth time:D .
Maybe you should use an emoticon next time.

·
Registered
1,566 Posts
545cu4ch said:
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:545cu4ch, that one should be saved for the "Welcome to the dark side" posts...Kinda scary first thing in the morning.:D

·
Registered
108 Posts
It's not off the shelf but 29 inch wheels will fit in a Kona humuhumu-nukunuku-apua'a, buy the kona steel 2-9 fork and lace the coaster brake hub to a 29" rim and for probably under $500 you've got your 29 inch beach cruiser. Pictures have been posted of these before but I don't know where? The one I'm thinking of was set up as a fixed gear.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.