Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
10,039 Posts
orion_cycles said:
I knew of theWTB's, according to the AM Classic site, they are only 32's. White does a 28h disc rear, but doesn't do a matching front...
Do they have to match? The White is a good hub, and silver or black should be easy to match for the front hub

·
underachiever
1,187 Posts
orion_cycles said:
According to their site they do a 28h front, no 28h rear.

Thanks
They'll do 28 hole as I've ordered two sets in the past from them in that configuration. It's a custom order. As it says on their website, "other spoke hole count options are available upon inquiry." I got both my orders in about 2 weeks.

P.S./FYI: I also just placed an order today through my LBS for a Chris King Single Speed hubs in a 28 hole setup, though for rim brake, and they quoted me a 1-week turnaround for the rear and 4 - 6 weeks for the front.

·
Registered
4,136 Posts
Guitar Ted said:
I was told that Hope does indeed do 28 hole front and rear hubs. You have to call Hope U.S.A. to get this.
Hope does do 28h hubs, but according to their website, the SS/trials hub is only available in 32h or 36h.

Same with King. Maybe they do the SS in 28h, but I am just going by what it says on their website.

Mark

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.