Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
4,476 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Congrats to all 20/40 and Dogmeat no dab challenge folks! What the heck ... why not a beer for the 20/40 folks also? Looks like I will be stashing 11 beers to go with the 15 Dogmeat challenge beers. Same location maybe in Sierra Azul. Take a pic when you grab your beers men! ... and woman! Next year maybe a gal or two on the 20/40 eh? :thumbsup:

·
Registered
5,238 Posts
Shiznee! We're gonna hafta make a haul next week. I wish I knew more about beer...Francois? Calling Francois!

·
Registered
4,476 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
20/40 and Dogmeat no dab ... Beers are heading up Kennedy today folks at around 4:30 ish. Thread starters delivery service will be employed!

·
Registered
16 Posts
squashyo, for wishing you know more about beer you have impeccable taste!

apparently i got there first and thus had to spend the most time choosing wisely. this is what i came home with:
IMAG3046.jpg

the imperial stout was the perfect complement to my ben & jerry's recovery dinner ;)

thanks for putting together these two challenges!

·
Registered
4,476 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Here's the last 6 beers

Asked one of the beer dude's at bevmo to help me out. This is what we came up with for bang for the buck beers. I will have them up there before long. 0507141637.jpg Ok 6 for the boy's and 6 for the GF ... PERFECT ! :yesnod:

·
Registered
4,476 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 · (Edited)
Asked one of the beer dude's at bevmo to help me out. This is what we came up with for bang for the buck beers. I will have them up there before long. View attachment 891679 Ok 6 for the boy's and 6 for the GF ... PERFECT ! :yesnod:
These beers are now hangin with the others and are ... available for consumption ! Congrats again and thanks for humoring me and the other old dude ! :) 0508141837.jpg This new one from Colorado is the bomb !

·
Registered
4,476 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
One less beer

Beautiful day on Kennedy. LG man and me headed up to grab his brew for the Dogmeat challenge today. 100k race was on out there. 0510141052.jpg Also got reeled in by 3 or more Summit bicycle jersey riders chasing around coming up Kennedy. :lol:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts