Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
I think I need to Upgrade
1,620 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
A friend of mine is going with another guy down to preride the 24hrs OP course this Friday and I was thinking about going, who else might want to join? We would be leaving at around 8am Friday morning so who is interested?

·
1,620 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
AZClydesdale said:
Wish I could! Will you give a trail report?
Well Hmmmmmmmmmm umm well uuuuummm I am a Single Male 28 years old Looking for a Single Female from about 24-33 years old. Looks are important, and I MUST know what kind of bike she rides and what kind of shape she is in. I insist on a trial ride so I know if I can keep up with her of if she is going to have to help me get back into shape, and to see if she is worth it. :cool:

·
1,620 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
AzSpeedfreek said:
Well Hmmmmmmmmmm umm well uuuuummm I am a Single Male 28 years old Looking for a Single Female from about 24-33 years old. Looks are important, and I MUST know what kind of bike she rides and what kind of shape she is in. I insist on a trial ride so I know if I can keep up with her of if she is going to have to help me get back into shape, and to see if she is worth it. :cool:
Yea I guess I can give a TRAIL (I thought you said a TAIL report)report if I know what kinda beer it is that I am in for when the race comes :D :D :D "BEER SMILY".

·
Ouch, I am hot!
4,765 Posts
I can't do the pre-ride, but I am interested in knowing if the course will be any different this year. Anyone know if there are going to be any course changes?

Also, please post up a trail report.

·
Registered
9,211 Posts
Wear bright colors. I believe it's still quail hunting season, and I was told (by a quail hunter out there once when I prerode the course about 2 years ago) that that area is a prime quail hunting location.

·
1,620 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
skinny-tire said:
Wear bright colors. I believe it's still quail hunting season, and I was told (by a quail hunter out there once when I prerode the course about 2 years ago) that that area is a prime quail hunting location.
Sweet, I will bring my shotgun :cool: .

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.