Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Loves His Sunday
670 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Any Info at all. Reviews. Pics. Opinions. I need em all.

·
Cheesiest
1,613 Posts
No one?

I've got a FR/DJ/ST frame on the way with a .243 stem, atomlab bars, and a thompson post. :D . I'm going nuts waiting for it.

·
Cheesiest
1,613 Posts
ciaran-sick bike! How do you like the DC on there? Is it a Boxxer?

Here's mine

I've replaced the 6" Flick with a 5" version. It feels a lot better for street and dirt riding. The .243 is such a versatile frame. It's gonna be my only freeride rig for a while.

·
Registered
27 Posts
intheways said:
ciaran-sick bike! How do you like the DC on there? Is it a Boxxer?
Yup, that's a boxxer. I have since gotten rid of it in favor of a Super T. The Dc on the 243 is great. It slackens it out a bit for DH and is fast fast fast. I find that with big DH tires you don't have to be quite as smooth as normal.

·
...In the meantime.
218 Posts
I have an 03 ...IT"S FRICKEN AWESOME. Currently it's being reincarnated for free-ride and DH use (gonna strap a Super T w/7inches on the front). This is one frame that I know will survive anything I throw at it. The only caveat that I can think of is the weight (I believe my frame weighs in at close to 7.5 pounds). I have never been disappointed with my .243 and I've been riding it for close to 2 and half years.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Here's mine - built up on the cheap for urban/some DH riding - everything is secondhand/from spares except the brake pads!

It's SO much fun to ride. :cool:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts