Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Banned
607 Posts
Camp QQQQ at the 24/9

Attending 24/9 this weekend?......Come by, grab a beer and stay for the puppet show at camp Q this weekend. ScoutDog, Ernesto, GoFast, RatRide, DoubleD, JTM, SScott, Supermonkee, LH, Bykpedlr, Beautiful, Cotter-pin, Ellie and Mon-T? will be there. The Ox and Annabell will make a special guest appearances on the leedo deck.

Party,
g

·
Registered
266 Posts
i am so there !

speaking of which, where were the local SSers at the insanely fine hatfield levis/trow old school single loop 30 mile wors race this past weekend ??? damn and howdy that was nice.

see ya'll on the loop or in the lot this weekend. remember, give the old bald fat guy with the weird handlebars a push sometime, will ya hey and so.

·
I like to ride bikes!
220 Posts
Be there too....

Could not make the WORS race, had to pick da Mrs in Port Washington after her 300+ mile Burly pull. She is gonna kick arsh on her 24hr solo. I'm on a cushy 5 person open team and pullin support for my hunny. Mon t if ya need anything, I'm there to serve and protect!!!

Bill

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.