Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
stl_burner
224 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We're planning to be in Moab Saturday, October 7 through Wednesday, October 11. The 24 Hours of Moab race is that following weekend. I know it's a busy time of year anyway, but will the town and trails be even more crowded on the days we're planning on being there? Thanks for any help you can offer!

·
Sugary Exoskeleton
4,657 Posts
Should be fine

There are probably at least a hundred out-of-town riders in Moab on any given weekend, so it shouldn't make much of a difference. It's an awfully big desert...

JMH

stlburner said:
We're planning to be in Moab Saturday, October 7 through Wednesday, October 11. The 24 Hours of Moab race is that following weekend. I know it's a busy time of year anyway, but will the town and trails be even more crowded on the days we're planning on being there? Thanks for any help you can offer!

·
Registered
112 Posts
I was at the 24 hrs of Moab last year, and it seems that most of the competitors stay out near the course. I guess some racers could be in town early, but that's a busy time of year in Moab anyway. It might feel busy, but probably not because of the 24 hrs.

·
Registered
348 Posts
Glad I found this old thread. We are thinking of heading out there this year and were a little worried that it might be too busy the week before or the weekend of the race. Is the situation still the same? Most racers still stay out near the track or out of town?

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.