Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
314 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
escamillo said:
Nice work Tom and on a rigid to boot! Just bought a house in So Portland, I'll be hitting this race next year. Is Sandy, winner of the womens solo, part of the Noble clan?

erik
Nice, welcome to the great white north ! Where did you move from and where have you been riding? Are you racing in Saco this weekend?

Yea, Sandy is my wife. gotta' love it.

-tom

·
Registered
236 Posts
I'm still in Chicago for the next year but couldn't pass up the house. I'll be out there this weekend but at a wedding :eek: then off to NH (I think I'll ride over) for some hills, I really miss'em here in the midwest.

That is so great your wife joins you at the races, I'd love to get my wife out there. How did you do it?

erik

·
Registered
336 Posts
When in NH....

escamillo said:
then off to NH (I think I'll ride over) for some hills,
I just moved from the great state of NH, and miss it dearly. The riding is simply amazing.

If you are visiting NH be sure to visit FOMBA in Manchester, NH ( http://www.fomba.com/ ) for about 15 miles of the most lovingly crafted singltrack you are ever likely to find, these trails TRULY are built by riders, for riders. Moose Track, Fischer Cat, and Fire line are my favorites, but ride them all. Hemlock Loop is not on the map but if you see some other riders, ask them where it is.

Also I would suggest a day at Bear Brook State Park in Allenstown, NH.
You can rack up a good 20 miles and never ride over the same trail twice.

--
NoDunut.... Trapped in Memphis, TN
Land of no hills, and thick slick mud

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.