Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Second year in a row our team has had trouble with the "Invites" being Emailed to the participants and volunteer. Has anyone else had this trouble? I have re-sent them through the team home page multiple times with no success. It's also not a spam or filter issue. One of my team members has a computer I.T buisness and has made sure nothing is preventing email into his computer. Thanks for any help.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Picnic

I think it's a PICNIC, did you try emailing them yet? I sent them an email today about the waivers and they got back to me within a couple hours

Maybe we should have an OTC showing at the Coolest?

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
PICNIC's and Beer go hand in hand

Yea. The event director and I have been shooting emails back and fourth trying to get to the bottom of this. I couldnt even get the "Send Waivers by Email" to work from the Team Home page. I suggested just mailing me the waivers and I will use the tried and true postage stamp to sign up. This has cut way too much into my beer drinking time and I just want to put it behind me.

The Coolest race looks awsome and is going to a great cause!

·
Registered
407 Posts
cired - I've always found it ironic that 24HOA charged a $10 web fee when they have one of the worst sites I've seen for purchasing/registration online. I like their events even though they're pricey, but their web registration piece really needs and update/overhaul.

·
Category Winner
6,138 Posts
GMoney said:
cired - I've always found it ironic that 24HOA charged a $10 web fee when they have one of the worst sites I've seen for purchasing/registration online. I like their events even though they're pricey, but their web registration piece really needs and update/overhaul.
Don't know if they are still charging that web use fee. I did not pay it last year when I entered one of their events.

·
Registered
407 Posts
I'm not sure either, it's probably embedded into the price now...

I will say that I do like the graduated pricing that many promoters, including 24HOA have implemented recently. It's advantagious to me as I tend to sign up for the events early enough to reap the reward.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.