Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
your ankles are fat
335 Posts
word. not sure on what Cat. though now that there's a 1x1 solo Cat....hmmm???
and I don't plan on havin my legs cramp up for 7hrs like last year..I guess I got a good sleep during that issue though. If the course is the same, 34x16 will be my gears...I think.

There should be a decent posse from Wpg this year with all the tough talk 'round here...you know who you are.

·
Registered
2,856 Posts
I'll be there.

Attempting to defend the Clyde title. One of my teammates is moving to Maine in June though and need to talk to a couple of candidates. Definitely my favorite race of the year. Jeff, you heading to Sugar Creek on Saturday? I'm hoping they get a good turnout.

·
Living the thug life.
795 Posts
KERKOVEJ said:
Planning on Sugar Creek 12 Hour IF I get my gear in time... :confused:
Hey Jeff,

I will PROBABLY be there again. I ordered a Salsa Dos Niner that I would be sailing on. The 29 inch wheels and 1" of travel will hopefully roll over those rocks better than my 26" hardtail.

What is with your talk about gear? I saw you at Trans-Iowa with a fully functioning bike. If you are waiting for sponsers to get you stuff then that is their problem. You could always put tape or stickers over any of the labels.

My sponser (Jo Mama inc.) has always been good with getting my product. They are a wonderful company to deal with. Sorry, that was a shameful plug for such a great company.

Cracker out

·
Bear
329 Posts
My seventh year....

I'll be hitting up the 24-9 for the seventh straight year this summer. Once again I'll be part of a slower than average sport class team. The first year the 24-9 was held (1999) I their were about forty teams...tops! Pretty cool how the race has grown.
If want to ride some awesome singletrack check out the www.wemseries.com race at Blue Mounds in October. These trails are about a 15 minute ride from my house are really really fun...albeit a little difficult.
Bear

·
your ankles are fat
335 Posts
the only shitty thing is the timing for this race...Naomi and I are(trying) to buy a house, the lease on our "dupe" expires the weekend on 9 mile....it's gonna be a crazy-go-nuts summer...hopefully not a write-off though...at least Trans-Iowa is in the bag!

·
your ankles are fat
335 Posts
PaddyH said:
the only shitty thing is the timing for this race...Naomi and I are(trying) to buy a house, the lease on our "dupe" expires the weekend on 9 mile....it's gonna be a crazy-go-nuts summer...hopefully not a write-off though...at least Trans-Iowa is in the bag!
we bought a house...and I'm goin to 9 mile....yippee-ky-ya-mother$#@^er's!!!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.