Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Please add info.
Giant is offering a 2022 Reign with it.
85nm
400%

·
E-Moderator
1,045 Posts
Such an exciting time to be in the market for an ebike! You want low power and light weight: Levo and Kenvo SL or Rise and I know there are a few others. You want full class 1 power, there are so many good choices out there!

The new and improved Reign looks pretty exciting with a I believe a 720wh battery. I had a Reign about 10yrs ago and honestly was a solid performer. I keep hearing about how reliable the Yamaha motor is, hopefully it stays that way, now that it's pushing more NM.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
711 Posts
The new Reign E line to me looks really good. It looks like they've pretty much fixed all of the things I don't like about my current Reign E with the shorter chainstays, smaller motor, and bigger battery. Wish we could get some in the US sometime soon. I'd buy one if they were readily available here.

·
Registered
2,250 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
The new Reign E line to me looks really good. It looks like they've pretty much fixed all of the things I don't like about my current Reign E with the shorter chainstays, smaller motor, and bigger battery. Wish we could get some in the US sometime soon. I'd buy one if they were readily available here.
It just appeared on our Canadian website and a decent price in canadian $.

·
Registered
2,250 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
True. Does it say if there are any in stock if you pick a size and try to add it to the cart?
True. Does it say if there are any in stock if you pick a size and try to add it to the cart?
I was just at my LBS. I was told they have no clue yet about delivery date.
My guess is in the first 6 months of 2022.

·
Registered
711 Posts
I was just at my LBS. I was told they have no clue yet about delivery date.
My guess is in the first 6 months of 2022.
I think I'm just gonna rock my 2020 Reign E+1 for another year or two. I'll let them get the bugs worked out of this new motor before I drop the money on the new one. Hopefully by 2024 the stock will be back up, the batteries might be bigger, and maybe the prices will come down a little. I'm guessing here in the USA the price of the E+1 will be over $8K, which is well over $2K more than I spent on my current Reign E+1.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.