·
Registered
247 Posts
New vs old

They also lowered recommended torque by 10 inch lbs

·
Registered
9 Posts
Good to know, because I was sure for 200 mm one, since it came out later than 100-175 mm, but not so sure for the rest.
Want to switch from my Rockshox Reverb 125 mm (came with my 2016 bike) to a 2021 Transfer 150 mm.
i have a 2021 150mm transfer kashima with a failed upper clamp that i haven't warrantied/replaced yet that is for sale, lmk if you'd like to buy it & handle the warranty yourself. $150 not including cable/lever which i reused. can send pics if you want. 415.225.3494 m

·
Registered
3 Posts
I have exactly the same problem With my upper clamp ..a crack after 2 weeks With a 2021 cube and factory fox transfert ...
Did you find a solution?

·
Registered
27 Posts
Marc is from Belgium, so he probably wants to ask Fox Europe instead. I personaly would reach out to the bike shop where I bought the bike and ask them to warranty the clamp for me. You might be lucky by asking FOX Europe directly, however I guess with a complete bike you might first want to ask the seller of the bike how to proceed.
If you want a speedy turnaround, the easier solution might be to just buy a new clamp. They are turning up in EU shops, here's an example: https://www.bike-discount.de/en/search?sSearch=fox+transfer

·
Registered
2020 Trek Slash 8
2 Posts
Fox needs to redesign the upper seat rail clamp so 1) it can be angled properly on all bikes, and 2) so that the front bolt hole/slot doesn't crack. I think the the cracking is happening because the front bolt head slips forward slightly and stresses the tip of that bolt hole/slot, depending on seat and seat tube angles.

Dear Fox Suspension - please make available soon a replacement upper seat rail clamp for the 2021 Fox Transfer seatpost. This is a relatively easy problem to solve without recalling anything.

I guess I would be the third guy now to report a cracked upper seat rail clamp in this forum? (Sorry I cross-posted, but others and Fox need to know about this.
2021 Fox Performance Elite Transfer Dropper Issue)
Make that 4... same issue here

61 - 71 of 71 Posts