Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I will be picking up a new HT1, hopefully tomorrow. after doing some researching, I cannot find the oil type for the XFusion RC32 fork? It does require oil, correct?

what brand of shock pump is everyone running?

thanks.

·
Registered
413 Posts
I think I may have seen you ask this question on the Norco users Facebook page? Any shock pump will do as they are all schrader valve. The pressure is printed on the back of your fork.

If you want to contact xfusion directly, note that Someone here in the other Fluid HT1 thread emailed xfusion about increasing the travel and got a response. Hope that helps.

Why are you servicing a brand new bike? Most local shops should do a free 6 week service on new bikes. Also, they should know what the service schedule and materials are for that fork.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I think I may have seen you ask this question on the Norco users Facebook page? Any shock pump will do as they are all schrader valve. The pressure is printed on the back of your fork.

If you want to contact xfusion directly, note that Someone here in the other Fluid HT1 thread emailed xfusion about increasing the travel and got a response. Hope that helps.

Why are you servicing a brand new bike? Most local shops should do a free 6 week service on new bikes. Also, they should know what the service schedule and materials are for that fork.
Unless I have a warranty issue, my bike will not be going back to the shop. Will be doing all of the work myself.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.