Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner

1661 - 1662 of 1662 Posts

·
Registered
924 Posts
I just ordered a OneUp dropper for my Evo due to the concerns about top tube frame damage. I'm curious if you replaced the X-Fusion cable housing in the frame, and, if so, how you determined the length needed at the seat tube.
I used the existing housing. But it would be easy to measure new housing, just be generous with length and cut back what's not needed at the lever.

I've also put some DyedBro on my top tube to help protect it, I will see if I can fashion up some sort of protector to stop the bars from hitting. I like flat bars and running them slammed.

Sent from my VOG-L09 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
160 Posts
I used the existing housing. But it would be easy to measure new housing, just be generous with length and cut back what's not needed at the lever.

I've also put some DyedBro on my top tube to help protect it, I will see if I can fashion up some sort of protector to stop the bars from hitting. I like flat bars and running them slammed.

Sent from my VOG-L09 using Tapatalk
You are aware that you can use a remote lever with the OneUp dropper that's concentric with the handlebars, right, like this PNW version? You can't with the X-Fusion, however, as it requires a remote return spring in addition to the one on the post (I already tried that).

1661 - 1662 of 1662 Posts