Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner

41 - 60 of 69 Posts

Registered
No, lol. I miss took ya for someone else. Unless you and Stumpy live in Frederick MD.
We're deep in sacred terrain perfect for Canfield bikes...WNY 馃槀

Registered
Guys don't listen to Stumpy. He'll get to ride my Tilt. Win-win.
Russo, bro, if I had your money I'd have the whole Canfield catalog! We'll definitely have to swap rides now and then. Gotta track down your old Riot and get a Canfield group ride going on.

Lol, if I ride yours ill have to get my own!! But we'll have to trade. Im getting the Lithium. Will set it up 150/160 for local and 160/170 for Pisgah. We can trade off sometime.
I'm thinking of just setting up my Lithium 160F/163R and call it a day. I'm also still thinking that I'd rather have a coil shock on it instead of that TTX. Ohlins track record with their bike division makes me nervous.

Looks like we ride the same mountain range, but not neighbors.
We're just the foot hills but yep! We'll all have to meet half way somewhere in PA! Or maybe at the Bike Bash in WV?

Registered
Russo, bro, if I had your money I'd have the whole Canfield catalog! We'll definitely have to swap rides now and then. Gotta track down your old Riot and get a Canfield group ride going on.

I'm thinking of just setting up my Lithium 160F/163R and call it a day. I'm also still thinking that I'd rather have a coil shock on it instead of that TTX. Ohlins track record with their bike division makes me nervous.

We're just the foot hills but yep! We'll all have to meet half way somewhere in PA! Or maybe at the Bike Bash in WV?
That would be fun! Yeah I'm definitely going coil. Fork is already coil and set to 160. I can just put a spacer to limit travel if I feel the need. Im more worried about buzzing my nuts off with 163 than having too much travel 馃槄. I might end up 151/170 if I find the bb too low. It's hard to just go off the numbers to see how you're going to set up.

Registered
Right! That Kitsuma shock is pretty badass. Hopefully I'm smart enough to figure out the right tune for it. Lots of knobs on it

Premium Member
I鈥檓 pleased to see a Helm for on the Canfield, offering it as a coil would be cool.

I'm with stupid
Hey, Ben.

We're happy to put together custom builds, suspension, etc. beyond our factory options (pending manufacturer availability). Cane Creek coil shouldn't be a problem. Give us a shout!
Are you all by chance going to send a test mule to push to get a 11-6 tune set up before the frames show up in April. I am in love with the feel of CBF and Push 11-6 on both my Riot and Balance.

Registered
Discussion Starter #51
We are open to it, but PUSH has been really narrowing the number of brands they work with.

Best way to make it happen is to have people reach out to them directly and request it.

Are you all by chance going to send a test mule to push to get a 11-6 tune set up before the frames show up in April. I am in love with the feel of CBF and Push 11-6 on both my Riot and Balance.

Registered
Is this the goblin green on the awesome mtb video? it looks absolutely gorgeous but it looks quite different from the previous photos..

thanks!

Hard to see in the photos, but the Tilt colors have a metallic sparkle in the clear coat that looks great in the sun.

Registered
Is this the goblin green on the awesome mtb video? it looks absolutely gorgeous but it looks quite different from the previous photos..

thanks!

View attachment 1910625
I was wondering the same thing.

The one in the video looks much darker than any of the prior pics that have been posted.

Looks like the prototype is a different shade of green based on the pic in the response above?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Registered
The one in the video looks a lot better, I hope that is the actual color

I was wondering the same thing.

The one in the video looks much darker than any of the prior pics that have been posted.

Looks like the prototype is a different shade of green based on the pic in the response above?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Out spokin'
In cog? Neato!
I鈥檓 planning to order a Lithium frame tomorrow in part because the chainstays are as short as they are. If you鈥檙e not into short CS that鈥檚 fine but some of us have tried this and that and know which angles & dimensions serve our riding style best. The Lithium鈥檚 stays are the length I want.
I just wish (1) the frame had room for a water bottle inside the triangle (does the XL? that鈥檚 the size I鈥檒l order) (2) the head tube was an inch or inch and a half longer (no big deal), and (3) that there was plenty of room for a 2.6鈥 tire in the frame. On this last point, I know Canfield says most 2.6鈥 tires will fit w/o much room left over for mud, but my wish is that the frame had copious room for plus sized meats up to 2.8鈥.
Nit picking 鈥 I still plan to order one. There are too many facets about this frame that I love, including BB height, CS length, HA, suspension design, amount of travel and the mere fact that it鈥檚 a Canfield.
I鈥榤 thinking red with a coil shock, 163mm travel mode. I鈥檝e already got a 180mm Mezzer fork, Lace Mine 29 wheels, 210mm dropper, 11-spd Shimano drivetrain, SLX brakes, cockpit controls, blah, blah waiting to be mounted. Looking forward to the first ride. Hopefully April... we鈥檒l see about that, I guess.
=sParty

41 - 60 of 69 Posts