Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner

2020 Wreckoning

35K views 132 replies 47 participants last post by  mrallen 
#1 ·
FYI I heard this might be released July 7th.

#84 · (Edited)
Do we think the frame is close enough to the LB that the Tailored Protection Kit from Ride Wraps will work? I'd like to apply the frame protection while the bike is still in the shop and clean.
UPDATE: Ride Wraps is looking for a donor frame so they can develop a kit if anyone is in the Whistler area. The recommended a "Covered" kit until they have the "Tailored" released.

Need more parts!

Attachments

#8 ·
As I've stated before on this matter, those who are talking don't know and those that know aren't talking. Evil, as usual is playing this one real close to the chest. Regarding the numbers, who knows? The only definites as gleaned from the January Dark Fest shots with Aggy are that it has a steeper seat angle, is definitely a 29er, but can be run with 27.5 wheels and it has a bottle mount. :confused::thumbsup::devil:

#16 ·
This is always the case. Embargoes are respected, and it cracks me up that people expect to read something here. I'm definitely not an insider, but there were a few highly anticipated frames (not Evil) that I knew the details about (in one case even held a prototype) long before anything official was announced. I never posted even a hint because I didn't want to cause a problem for my friend(s). It was fun reading speculation threads for months, tho.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.