Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
321 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey everyone,

I recently purchased a top fuel frameset. It's my first full suspension frame, so I have some learning to do. I'm looking for a service manual or exploded diagram of the suspension and hopefully a parts list. Just want to get myself familiar with what is happening between my legs (giggle). Thanks in advance!

Attachments

·
Community Manager at Trek
448 Posts
Congrats on the new purchase! Drop me a PM with your email and I can send you a PDF. It's 9 pages so too big to screenshot and share here.

·
Registered
2,030 Posts
Awesome Disgustipated! I just got the same frame. Still waiting on the fork and spokes to finish my build.

Mitch, I sent you a PM too. Please send me the PDF as well.

·
448 Posts
Looks like I opened a can of worms here - so many emails LOL

You guys should do me a favor and share some screenshots of it here if I sent it to you.

·
448 Posts
[email protected]: It would be really nice to have a statement from you about the problem of so many 2020 Top Fuel owners here regarding the screw of the main pivot coming loose! Thank you!
For the pivot, you just need to apply a threadlocker like the Park Tool TLR-1 MediumStrength to the threads. Make sure you torque back to proper spec, too loose and it will back out.

It's good routine maintenance to check your bolts every once in a while anyways around your whole bike.

**shared this to the Top Fuel thread - continue it there if you have other Qs**

·
448 Posts
UPDATED diagrams

MY20 Top Fuel diagrams attached. Updated these.

Cheers.

Attachments

1 - 12 of 12 Posts