Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner

241 - 247 of 247 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
110% agree
The problem everyone is having right now is that there are no bike to try. You can't even test out the size M and size L in the parking lot let alone get a demo ride on the trail. There just aren't any bikes.

FWIW, I'm 5'10" with a 31.5 inseam and I ride the L. I think I have a long torso and short legs. I don't know, maybe I just like the feel of the L and because I couldn't compare that against a M I just bought it since it felt great after demoing it on every local trail I ride.

I like this bike more and more with each ride. Just riding on the sidewalk and the playground grassy hills with my 5 y/o daughter is fun.

If I had the cash I would certainly buy a Specialized Enduro for the days when I want something slacker and more plush but those days are few and far between and I think that's why the SB is so appealing.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Any other details on how it rides as a mullet vs straight 29?
I'd like to hear more about the mullet ride impressions too. I may try this out. Never ridden a mullet but my son has a 2020 Roscoe with 2.8 27.5 wheels and I could borrow his front so just need to pick up a rear wheel to test out mullet and full 27.5. Sounds like a fun experiment.

·
Registered
201 Posts
Has anyone come from an Evil Offering that could compare the two? Love how playful the Offering is, wonder if this is just as playful and climbs better?

·
Registered
665 Posts
Has anyone come from an Evil Offering that could compare the two? Love how playful the Offering is, wonder if this is just as playful and climbs better?
I have a V2 Offering and im taking delivery of my new switchblade in the next week. Looking forward to comparing as the Offering is a really fun bike.

241 - 247 of 247 Posts