Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
605 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Let's start a thread just for discussing all things new DEMO and keep it separate from the 2020 Enduro thread.

First things first. What's up with the reach! Does longer reach matter on a DH bike? The S4 sizing seems downright tiny right? Compared to the EVO models? 425mm on S2!

Also pretty excited about the new suspension kinematics.

"The leverage ratio is much more progressive, the amount of anti-squat has increased by 300%, and the amount of anti-rise increased by 70%."

"The amount of anti-squat is now over 100% in all gear ratios, which should make the bike less likely to bob up and down when a rider is really mashing on the pedals."

If you're getting one, post size and height.

·
Registered
1,232 Posts
Mine should be here later this week or early next week! Once I get it built up I'll post some pictures and hopefully give this thread some much needed stoke!

Build will be:

Demo 29 Frame - S3 Size
Fox 49 203mm Fit4 RC2
SRAM GX DH 7spd Drivetrain
Code R Brakes 203/203
DT350's Laced to EX511
Renthal Fatbar / Integra Stem
Ergon GD1 Grips
MRP G4 Guide
Specialized Seatpost / Seat included with frame
WTB Vigilante / Judge - Tough / High Grip tires

Matchy matchy sticker kit for the fork!

·
Registered
605 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Nice. Mine is getting built up this weekend too. Similar build

S2 Frame
GX DH
SixC Cranks
OneUp Guide
DT 511 laced to 350
Boxxer Ultimate

Should be done this weekend.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
78 Posts
Mine should be here later this week or early next week! Once I get it built up I'll post some pictures and hopefully give this thread some much needed stoke!

Build will be:

Demo 29 Frame - S3 Size
Fox 49 203mm Fit4 RC2
SRAM GX DH 7spd Drivetrain
Code R Brakes 203/203
DT350's Laced to EX511
Renthal Fatbar / Integra Stem
Ergon GD1 Grips
MRP G4 Guide
Specialized Seatpost / Seat included with frame
WTB Vigilante / Judge - Tough / High Grip tires

Matchy matchy sticker kit for the fork!

What is the name of the sticker kit? Thanks!

·
Registered
78 Posts
Its finally all together. I ended up going with a float x2 custom built by fluid focus. Other than that, I pretty much stuck to my plan. 1 trip to windrock on it, it did a great job. Cheers!

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1,232 Posts
Its finally all together. I ended up going with a float x2 custom built by fluid focus. Other than that, I pretty much stuck to my plan. 1 trip to windrock on it, it did a great job. Cheers!

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk
Let me know how you like the X2 in the long run, I was thinking about doing that with mine as well!

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.