Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
SS Hardtail MTB, Geared FS MTB, Gravel drop bar bike, Geared hardtail bikepack flatbar bike.
42 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Currently racing a 2018 Revolver FS. I have a new 2020 Revolver FS frame that I was planning to use to update my current FS. I was planning to just move my components over and keep it 100/100mm. I now plan to buy a fork for this build so I now have the option to build it 120/120. I have a Revolver HT (set-up SS) that I use for XCO races, so Only I use the FS for 6/12 hour and 50-100 mile races. Interested in pro's and cons of the 100/100 vs the 120/120 travel for these longer races. I understand the benefits of the longer travel, not sure how it balances out on longer climbs.

Let me know your thoughts, especially if your are riding a Revolver FS 120.

Thanks!

·
Registered
3 Posts
Norco Revolver FS120 AXS

Picked up my Revolver FS120 AXS in Jan and so far it copes really well with climbs and downhill. It weighed 12kg but is now 11.6 with lighter tyres. I think I might get the new SID fork which is lighter and apparently rides better.

Attachments

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.