Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 20 of 229 Posts

·
Registered
421 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I spoke with a rep and they told me that they will see the new bikes in July and that they will start to be rolled out shortly after. There must be some rumours out there already! So what does anyone know? What have you heard?

Personally, I'm most interested in the Hei Hei Trail. LBS thinks there will be a new carbon version. I'm just hoping for some nicer colours!

·
Registered
364 Posts
Any word on the new Honzo. I’m torn between buying a 2019 now or waiting to see what diff for 2020

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Wanna ride bikes?
9,839 Posts
I forgot to mention there will be a third fatbike option this year. I think it's more of a different spec more than a whole new/different bike, something about a carbon fork option instead of the suspension fork on the Wozo (?), whatever is was there will be 3 fatbike options.

The Kona Unit is also getting an update. Thru axles f/r (finally!), 29x2.6" tires, a 100 or 120mm suspension corrected fork (finally!), and probably a geo tweak. Sounds like some good, much needed updates.

I hope the Honzo gets a little geo update. Sliders on the carbon would be swell as well.
The HTA could be 1 degree slacker, and the BB on the ST could be a touch higher, but otherwise I wouldn't change much. I solved both those issues with a 140mm Pike on my new Steel frame.

·
Registered
3 Posts
2020 Kona Process 153 specs

I was perusing the 2019 Kona Website the other day looking for information on 2020 builds. I own a few Konas including a 2019 153 Carbon process, 111, Honzo, Unit etc. I came across the following specs which suggests that 153's for 2020 will be moving to Fox away from Rockshox and also a different front tyre.

Attachments

·
Registered
34 Posts
I was perusing the 2019 Kona Website the other day looking for information on 2020 builds. I own a few Konas including a 2019 153 Carbon process, 111, Honzo, Unit etc. I came across the following specs which suggests that 153's for 2020 will be moving to Fox away from Rockshox and also a different front tyre.
Where did you find this?

1 - 20 of 229 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.