Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 20 of 124 Posts

·
Registered
453 Posts
1. I think we have a really, really healthy thread for the current gen instinct, I'm sure we'd be extremely excited to see it there :).

2. Did they remove the Vanderham bike check of the same 2020 colourway? I can't find that anymore either!

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
1. I think we have a really, really healthy thread for the current gen instinct, I'm sure we'd be extremely excited to see it there :).

2. Did they remove the Vanderham bike check of the same 2020 colourway? I can't find that anymore either!
Yeah I know the other thread is there but its very large and thought about creating a new 2020 one. Looks like someone cross posted the first picture already.

As for the the Vanderham bike check. Looks like it was removed also but I believe it was the blue/black colour way.

·
Registered
151 Posts

Vanderham's video is no where to be found any longer with the new blue/gold scheme however I saw "peeling" on that vid from the rear chainstay area which looked to be a wrap...maybe a "test" wrap before final paint but I've yet to see him only on the Slayer recently. If you go back to his IG post on June 12 you can see a small section of the Instinct behind him featuring the new blue/gold.

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Yeah TBolt is now same travel. Basically share the same frame geometry except the 29 vs 27.5 now. Instinct gets a 36 upfront though.

Interesting to see all the reduced offset forks now on all the rides.

Also the Instinct A70 has a pretty sweet build for $1700(CAD) less then the C70.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Interesting that forks are all 36s now (non-BC had 34s before). I like the colours on the BC edition much more than the regular instinct. The blue and gold looks great.

·
Registered
291 Posts
Not a professional photographer but here's some pictures of the new bc colors in matte finish... The new instinct white/maroon/orange is killer in person as well...

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

·
Registered
151 Posts
Not a professional photographer but here's some pictures of the new bc colors in matte finish... The new instinct white/maroon/orange is killer in person as well...

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk
We shall hopefully see a new update/review soon. :)

Just picked up my "NC" Edition C70 2 weeks ago and l think all 18 and 20 colorways look great.

·
Registered
17 Posts
That matte blue/black colour scheme looks sweet! At first the white/maroon one looks odd but the more I see it online it looks awesome also.
I need to see that one in person. I can't wrap my head around what I'm seeing with the grey/white and orange/red on maroon. It's either genius or one too many clicks on the colour configuration at RM headquarters.

·
Registered
114 Posts
Interesting that forks are all 36s now (non-BC had 34s before). I like the colours on the BC edition much more than the regular instinct. The blue and gold looks great.
BC colour is looking great.
Are they trying to push the ELEMENT more into the trail bike category with no 34 fork option on the Instinct?
Or other options as discussed in "New Model" thread.

1 - 20 of 124 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.