Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
499 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone happen to know what the color scheme will be for the MY 2020 Farley EX frameset?

I'm looking to build one up for the fall/winter, and don't really care for the only option (gunmetal) that the 2019 comes in.

·
Registered
34 Posts
I'm interested in this too. Been following the 2019s for a while online waiting for the 2020s and it looks like Trek just updated the website and made the existing bikes all 2020 now. No changes. Can anyone with some 'real' knowledge confirm?

·
Registered
17 Posts
New Farley Coming?

I have been holding off on buying a Farley 9.8 to see if there is a new model coming out for 2020. I plan to start riding it when the snow starts flying in a month or so. I don't see any changes yet or new models. Does anyone know if there are any model changes happening before winter starts?

·
Registered
82 Posts
I have been holding off on buying a Farley 9.8 to see if there is a new model coming out for 2020. I plan to start riding it when the snow starts flying in a month or so. I don't see any changes yet or new models. Does anyone know if there are any model changes happening before winter starts?
Dealer site shows the same farleys as listed on the consumer site right now, we cant even order a farley ex. I'm wondering if they are discontinuing them. They are all listed as 2020 models on the dealer site and it seems way too early to release 2021 bikes, so I think what you see is all you can get. Id definitely talk to the shop in your area though. Some areas get bikes before other areas, I've seen some shops out west have new bikes in stock before we can even order them.

·
Community Manager at Trek
592 Posts
All out and waiting for your order! No changes for this year.

·
Registered
447 Posts
I was actually going to order an EX 8 but they are discontinued from what I have been told. I can't understand why as they are all over the place. People love em. Maybe Mitch could explain what is going on with it.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.