Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
bike rider
5,569 Posts
If you look at the Ransom complete line up, are those 2019 bikes? Do you see any spec difference from the '19s? I think that page hasn't been updated to the 2020 bikes yet.

·
Registered
71 Posts
If you look at the Ransom complete line up, are those 2019 bikes? Do you see any spec difference from the '19s? I think that page hasn't been updated to the 2020 bikes yet.
The ransom and genius on the website are the 2020 bikes. Both the ransom and genius have different colors for the 2020 year. They are both the full yellowish/orange color. The handlebars and stem are also colored for 2020, they were black in 2019. For 2019 the bikes were green and orange for the tuned models. And the specs for the Ransom and Genius are a little different than they were 2019. You get shimano brakes in 2020 instead of sram in 2019 and i think they both have carbon wheels now where the ransom came with aluminum wheels in 2019. So, yeah, i think that scotts website is up to date with the 2020 models.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.