Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
456 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I know everyone is hightower crazed, any info on 2020 5010 colors? All I heard is some colors might stay another year, maybe a third option for '20?

I demo'd the L and M recently, and found I really like the Lg, where as by the #s I thought the M would have been perfect, but these steeper seat tube angles encourage sizing up.

·
Registered
524 Posts
I like the robins egg and orange but like my purple better.

Interesting to see they spec'd the higher end models with Pike's.

·
Registered
456 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
I kinda wish the blue was more blue, but SC's website is NOT a good place for a realistic color match, the mega in green looks much more saturated than the one I saw in person, and the purple 5010 looks different under different light by a lot. The juliana gets the v10 grey, which I kinda like. My lbs said some colors were carrying over, and you can still see the black/purple in the bike builder section, so maybe the purple fans aren't out of luck.

·
Registered
15 Posts
I kinda wish the blue was more blue, but SC's website is NOT a good place for a realistic color match, the mega in green looks much more saturated than the one I saw in person, and the purple 5010 looks different under different light by a lot. The juliana gets the v10 grey, which I kinda like. My lbs said some colors were carrying over, and you can still see the black/purple in the bike builder section, so maybe the purple fans aren't out of luck.
Yea I wish that blue was a darker blue. Not digging that light color. It might look better in person but I will have to wait or might just go with the grey instead.

·
Registered
183 Posts
do you know if the ribbed chainstay protector from megatower will fit on 5010 v3?
also wished the juliana light grey would also be available for the mens bikes, simply love the light grey from the v10 or bronson. but i get a last year matte carbon/silver.

·
Registered
524 Posts
Probably not going to be many new reviews as there's nothing new except color choice and AXS/Pike forks on the top tier models.

1 - 20 of 31 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.