Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
564 Posts
Good question. I have the 2019 SJ Expert and am dismayed the fork doesn't have a lockout feature. How does a $5k bike not have lockout on the fork when it seems pretty much every other bike fork has lockout?

·
just ride
775 Posts
Lockout? :confused:

PUSH ACS-3 coil conversion is what I did on my Pike that came stock with my Expert 27.5. Game changer for me. No more negative air suck, stays up on its travel, stays smooth and consistent even on a long descend like Downieville. What I like the most is the mid travel support when descending steep stuff and hitting those roots/rocks. Or hitting highspeed sweeping berms with bumps. The frontend just soaks it without feeling like it's stopping or diving. It soaks the bump and goes back to mid support almost unnoticed. I'm running 1 stiffer coil up for my weight btw. I was going to buy FOX36 because I'm tired of working on my Rockshox's negative air suction but the coil was cheaper by $600 and I'm happy I tried it! :D

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.