Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
6,298 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Sounds like the veritable Norcal's Bermuda Triangle of Evil`! Goosebumps arise....
I ride here by myself at night sometimes. I do get that feeling occasionally.

I found a fresh deer head and leg about 300 yards from that squirrel last year. Will dig through my photos for it. Some weird **** in the woods.

·
Registered
1,965 Posts
Sounds like a lion kill. They tend to sever the head of a heavier deer or one with a rack just because it makes the meatier part easier for carrying.
But how a bout this? A full grown Cooper's hawk, with it's head cleanly severed, found by me in the Big Laguna meadow!!!!!

·
Registered
2,097 Posts
I don't have a photo but about 2 years ago, I came across a killed turkey. This was on the ramp between the n/b Hazel bridge and the ARBT in Fair Oaks. It was a gory mess, the blood was still crimson. The carcass had an egg which was untouched. This was a strange omen. Many strange things were happening around then. It was a few months after the 2016 election, and my wife had just had twins. Since then most of my coworkers moved away or were laid off because my employer ceased manufacturing in Rancho Cordova, we moved from OV to Folsom, and that bike trail was blocked by a landslide and hasn't been cleared since.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.