Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1,331 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
2019 ibis migration- mendocino woodlands -CLOSED OUT

Did you know the Woodlands is rated as one of the best mountain bike destinations in the country?!! And the best way to experience our more than 150 miles of trails is with the one and only IBIS MIGRATION, happening
AUGUST 15-18, 2019

The Ibis Migration Mendocino is all about the riding. And the food. And the camaraderie.
You'll experience glorious loamy singletrack riding deep in the redwood forest of Mendocino.

Here's what you'll get:

Three days of guided riding on the redwood magic carpet
Lovingly prepared breakfasts, lunches, dinners, snacks and beer and wine (you won't get hungry)
Real good beverages, we mean really good!
Full access to the 2019 Ibis demo fleet, including some top secret stuff we can't talk about yet
Three nights of accommodation in 100 year old cabins built of redwood
Ibis Migration T-shirt (kind of like what you see above, only different. It's going to be all new this year)
Insulated stainless beverage container by Klean Kanteen, featuring Chris McNally's art
Stimulating campfire conversation and shared stories (some of which are true)
Women's skills clinics
Everyone skills clinics
Yoga sessions with a real yoga instructor
Professional photographer (or two or three) will be in the house (and on the trail) to document your incredible style!
Entertainment at night (we'll tell you about this as the dates get closer)
Non riders welcome
Kids welcome

Go here for specific details:

https://www.ibiscycles.com/buytry/ibis_migrations/ibis_migration_6_mendocino/

Past year's migration 2018:

https://www.ibiscycles.com/buytry/migration_reports/ibis_migration_5_report_mendocino/
Here are Brian Lopes w/ Brian Astell
Clothing Tire Bicycle wheel Mountain bike Bicycle frame

·
Ride Fast Take Chances :)
3,669 Posts
Good for Ibis. I need to get to one of these, but I used up all my DTO(Daddy Time Off) going to Moab last week.

·
Registered
1,331 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Miss desert riding

Good for Ibis. I need to get to one of these, but I used up all my DTO(Daddy Time Off) going to Moab last week.
After living in Utah for 20 years I can say I really miss the sandstone riding.
SLC was a hop, skip and a short jump to Moab back then. Many weekends were spent down there camping and riding our asses off. I managed to put together 3 support trips for the White Rim. Magical!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.