Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am putting up for sale my basically new Medium Size - 2019 Haibike SDURO with only 130miles on the bike as confirmed by the onboard display. It has many many miles in it before it will need any type of servicing.

150mm travel (6”) in the front and rear this has plenty of squish for most any trail and definitely the road, if that’s your jam. At the heart of the bike is the Bosch Performance CX, 250watt motor with 75Nm of torque, bundled with the 500Wh Bosch Powertube battery.

The rest of the bike is donned with SRAM 12sp NX Components, Rock Shox Revelation fork and rear shock, DT Swiss Wheels, Schwalbe 27.5x2.8 Tires, Tektro G-Spec Trail hydraulic disc brakes, XLC dropper post, Haibike saddle and a set of Praxis cranks, the only part on this bike that is not original. Full specs here:

Since I’ve had the bike it’s been mostly in storage and has been shuffled a bit so there are some blems on the frame. Since this is not a cheap bike I am providing very clear pictures of the damage to the paint to best represent it. It’s not all that bad. The rubbed out pain in the fork is easily covered with marker, i just didn’t want to represent the bike that way. Overall, It’s isolated damage and truly noticeable in 1 spot. Otherwise, the bike is clean, very. The aluminum frame is not damaged in any way.

The bike comes with the charger, is cleaned, tuned and ready to ride.

Located in Santa Cruz, CA. Willing to ship.

$5000 OBO

Thanks for checking it out.

Bicycle Bicycles--Equipment and supplies Wheel Tire Plant

Bicycle Wheel Tire Bicycles--Equipment and supplies Bicycle wheel rim

Cyclocomputer Bicycle accessory Bicycle Automotive tire Bicycle part

Bicycle Wheel Tire Land vehicle Bicycles--Equipment and supplies

Wheel Tire Bicycle tire Automotive tire Bicycle frame

Tire Green Bicycle frame Plant Bicycle

Vehicle Motor vehicle Light Automotive tire Green

Bicycle Bicycle frame Bicycle tire Bicycle handlebar Plant
Bicycle Wheel Bicycles--Equipment and supplies Tire Bicycle wheel rim
Bicycle Tire Wheel Bicycles--Equipment and supplies Crankset