Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi All,
First post on MTBR so forgive me for any mistakes. Purchased a 2019 Canyon Strive in February. Love the bike so far. During my most recent pre-ride check I noticed that my shapeshifter doesn't move regardless of cable tension or air pressure. I've even left the shock pump attached just to ensure consistent pressure. I've written Canyon about the issue but have yet to hear a response. Anyone else have a similar issue? I haven't been able to find too many resources in regards to servicing or replacing the shapeshifter since they changed it on the 2019 models. I've only found a few forums that address issues from previous models. Any help would be appreciated! TYIA

·
Registered
9,754 Posts
I don't have one, but as I understand it, it doesn't move on it's own. You need to either weight or unweight the rear end after activating the control to get it to shapeshift....or something along those lines.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.