Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
105 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I do not know much about Santa Cruz bikes except that I know they are really good bikes. I am looking at getting a bike for my 15 yo son. I have a line on a 2018 SC 5010 R built aluminum bike that has hardly been ridden and looks like new for $2700.

I just wanted to know if this is a good deal. TIA

·
NedwannaB
12,792 Posts
If you havent checked already, Mike's Bikes is having their Mega Sale right now. They have the '19 Alloy D builds for $2700. They are reg and plus tire compatible model too. And you'd get warranty. I got an '18 D build on closeout in December for $1850. I'm pretty sure at the time they had some R builds less than $2700.

·
Registered
191 Posts
If you havent checked already, Mike's Bikes is having their Mega Sale right now. They have the '19 Alloy D builds for $2700. They are reg and plus tire compatible model too. And you'd get warranty. I got an '18 D build on closeout in December for $1850. I'm pretty sure at the time they had some R builds less than $2700.
do you have a web address for mike's bikes, when I search it just gives me a shop close to home. thanks

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.