Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
109 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have the cheapest Ibis Mojo 3 for sale that I've been able to find online. Shoot me a message if you're in the market. I am located in Kansas City, but can ship through a local shop if needed. Details below:

I purchased this bike in the fall of 2017. Size is XL. The Mojo 3 fits a bit smaller than most brands I have owned. I am 6'2" and am very comfortable on the bike. It has only been on the trails 5 times this year so it needs to go to someone who will put some miles on it. I have made a few changes from the stock spec list. I have a Fox Transfer dropper seat post installed, sq lab saddle, OneUp pedals, and renthal bars. The bike is in great condition and ready to ride. I will include a couple of new Schwalbe Nobby Nic Addix tires with it as well. These tires are 2.8". Always cleaned and lubed after every ride. Feel free to message me with any questions or if you want additional pictures.

Included:
SQ Lab Saddle
OneUp Pedals
Renthal Fatbar
2 extra Schwalbe Nobby Nic Tires
Frame bag

·
Registered
109 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Its under full suspension bikes. I have more pictures, but the files are too big to post. Message me with an email or phone number and I can shoot them over

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.