Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
146 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have the fox 32 step cast (orange) on my hard tail. It has a 3 position remote level.

Open, half and full closed. When I press the lever for full close it works well however when I hit the lever for open the fork doesn't open. I have to push down hard while riding to open it.

Any thoughts on is this issue with the remote clocking orientation or an issue with the internals with the fork.

To me my cable exit orientation looks like 7 o'lock ish however I noticed I could rotate the topcap a little more counterclock wise when it's open position.

Thank you!

·
Elitest thrill junkie
38,792 Posts
Interestingly, a friend at the Whiskey Off-Road was complaining of this same issue on his 34 sc just a few weeks ago, he went to the Fox tent asking for help to get it fixed (they'll do stuff like rebuilds, fix forks, all for free), but for this problem, they said "yep, we know, you have to push down on it, it's just the way it works that year and it was fixed the next year".

·
Registered
146 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Interestingly, a friend at the Whiskey Off-Road was complaining of this same issue on his 34 sc just a few weeks ago, he went to the Fox tent asking for help to get it fixed (they'll do stuff like rebuilds, fix forks, all for free), but for this problem, they said "yep, we know, you have to push down on it, it's just the way it works that year and it was fixed the next year".
Interesting. Thank you for the information.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.