2016 trek top fuel 8 frame and fork size 17.5 virtual, 16.5 actual. trek changed this to size S/M ideal rider is 5'5 to 5.8 fit would be similar to a bigger small or smaller medium depending on where you measure. low hour bike always kept inside. bike weighs 28.6lbs WITH pedals. 50mm stem pictured with a 730mm handlebar. stock wheelset setup tubeless. deore brakes, 100mm fox float 32 3pos with matching rear shock. 1st year of the new frame / geometry & boost spacing. this is roughly where the stock parts end. whole drivetrain was changed out to XT M8000 1x11 with a 30t front chainring 11-46 cassette. xt chain, shifter and derailleur. bontrager 125mm dropline dropper with sdg bel air 2.0 ti saddle. nobby nic 29x2.25 snakeskin addix tries setup tubeless. new seals and bath change in the fork and shock mid 2021, about 10hrs of ride time since. just bled the brakes as i typically do each season. frame bearings are great, hub bearings super smooth. building a new bike for the GF and i know people like deals. so here's your deal. this is a bike that needs nothing. if you happen to be a woman looking for a bike without spending $5k+ this gets you a modern setup and no issues or neglect. tape measurements are from the tip of the saddle which i get can be variable but it gives you a rough idea of fit. tip of saddle to the middle of the steer tube is 16.5, tip of saddle to mid grip is roughly 21.5", hub, headset and bottom bracket bearings are all stellar. bike was stored inside since new. see a quick video walkthrough here

absolutely no test rides without leaving the full purchase price with me while the bike is being ridden., no exceptions, nothing personal to anyone, risk is just too high for ride offs

will go to ebay for $1700 + shipping if it doesn't sell locally-ish within the next month or two.

503 201 1474