Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I just recently picked up a 2016 SB5 enduro CC had some good deals on them and I was looking for suggestions on an upgrade path for this bike. I wanted to possibly get into doing some Enduro racing in the Western North Carolina area and wanted to know what parts you guys would change out first plus I was able to put some extra money aside from after the holidays :).
Thanks for any help and suggestions here is the link of the 2016 enduro build from CC Yeti Cycles SB5 Enduro Complete Bike - 2016 | Backcountry.com

·
Registered
248 Posts
Nice, I bought the same bike through BC...supposed to arrive today. With the Active Junky discount, no tax & free shipping...what a great deal. Take a look at the SB5C build thread for some upgrade ideas. Gonna have to ride mine stock for a season but have zero problem with that...its already more bike than my current skill level deserves.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Nice, I bought the same bike through BC...supposed to arrive today. With the Active Junky discount, no tax & free shipping...what a great deal. Take a look at the SB5C build thread for some upgrade ideas. Gonna have to ride mine stock for a season but have zero problem with that...its already more bike than my current skill level deserves.
How did you get the free shipping? BC wants to charge me $89 for shipping, and I don't want to use a promo code in fear of voiding the activejunky cash back.

·
Registered
248 Posts
How did you get the free shipping? BC wants to charge me $89 for shipping, and I don't want to use a promo code in fear of voiding the activejunky cash back.
It defaults to the $89 or $139 shipping cost when you try to check out b/c bikes are coded as freight in their system but the box can actually ship like any other product. You'll have to open a chat session & ask them to process the order for you with free shipping. It will take longer to arrive. They won't be able to take over your cart, they'll have to do the ordering for you, so make sure you get them to include the AJ discount, or give you an equal credit.

·
Registered
480 Posts
It defaults to the $89 or $139 shipping cost when you try to check out b/c bikes are coded as freight in their system but the box can actually ship like any other product. You'll have to open a chat session & ask them to process the order for you with free shipping. It will take longer to arrive. They won't be able to take over your cart, they'll have to do the ordering for you, so make sure you get them to include the AJ discount, or give you an equal credit.
so did you get an equivalent AJ discount or a store credit ?

1 - 10 of 10 Posts