Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
237 Posts
Yep looks like how to change a tube and shifter cable...i may still go maybe they will atleast have a bike there to eyeball.

·
Registered
1,169 Posts
Giant Bikes will be at Valmont Bike Park on Sat June 13th. Reigns, Trance's, Anthem's and some hardtails. You can take one to a trail if you want to for up to 4 hours. Call the shop 303 440 1002 to reserve.

If you just want to rally one at the park, likely you don't need a reservation.

·
Alt-132
1,564 Posts
For the Guerrilla Gravity events, yeah, tonight is beer drinking and maintenance @ Alpine Dog Brewing in Denver. Free trail demos are on Thursday at Apex and Friday at White Ranch as posted above.

·
Alaskan in exile.
439 Posts
Giant Bikes will be at Valmont Bike Park on Sat June 13th. Reigns, Trance's, Anthem's and some hardtails. You can take one to a trail if you want to for up to 4 hours. Call the shop 303 440 1002 to reserve.

If you just want to rally one at the park, likely you don't need a reservation.
Any chance there will be any Liv models available? I'd like to have my wife demo something in that line...

·
Registered
1,169 Posts
There's a separate Liv demo truck that has all their bikes. It was here last month during the monsoon. On the Giant truck there's a Lust Adv 0 in medium that can still be checked out. Medium is good for 5'6" or taller women.

If that won't work PM me and we can get you hooked up on one of our demo's.

We have in our fleet a Lust (the 4" travel bike) and the Intrigue the 5.5" travel bike. The Lust is our best selling bike as it's crazy light (2 to 3 pounds lighter than the equivalent Juliana). The Lust is like the men's Anthem and the Intrigue is like the men's Trance.

·
Alaskan in exile.
439 Posts
Thanks for the responses! I'd really like to have her try the Lust. She's 5'6"-5'7" so the medium would probably be about right. She has spun around a parking lot on a medium Tempt, and she really liked it; especially the stand-over clearance. (Stand-over is a huge factor for her!) I'll let you folks know if we can make it up that way next weekend...

1 - 15 of 15 Posts