Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner

1 - 20 of 6420 Posts

·
Registered
1,411 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
2015 Canfield Brothers Riot 29er FS

Happy New Year everyone! We are super excited about 2015 as we have a few projects that will be coming into fruition in the upcoming months. As a preview into what we have been working on, we silently leaked few shots of Chris riding the Riot prototype in an edit we filmed with snowboard legend, Jeremy Jones. It was released last week by Teton Gravity Research in Jeremy Jones's webisode, Hitting the Road.

Riot-Teaser.jpg

<script height="370px" width="650px" src="http://player.ooyala.com/iframe.js#pbid=753ec76b31bd4deb8112cbec63191e3e&ec=YxMWRkcjqDDe28c2v_kRrjeURowsw2wb"></script>

The Canfield Brothers geo revolution continues! Full Riot details to be released this spring with frames due to ship late summer, 2015.

The Bros

·
Registered
1,411 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thank you for everyone that helped us out on this edit, esp. my good friend Joshy Clements for putting this together! Jeremy is even riding one of our Balance demos at 3:04 in the background. As as snowboarder for over 20+ years, filming this edit was a dream for me. Jeremy is about as down to earth as they come and SO supportive to small brands such as Canfield Brothers. Thanks Jeremy... YOU ROCK!

Jeremy Jones.jpg

Jeremy Jones 2.jpg

·
Registered
2,134 Posts
2015 Canfield Brothers Riot

Can't wait to see details. Does Jan 2nd count as "this spring"?

·
Chris Bling
2,585 Posts
Thank you for everyone that helped us out on this edit, esp. my good friend Joshy Clements for putting this together! Jeremy is even riding one of our Balance demos at 3:04 in the background. As as snowboarder for over 20+ years, filming this edit was a dream for me. Jeremy is about as down to earth as they come and SO supportive to small brands such as Canfield Brothers. Thanks Jeremy... YOU ROCK!

View attachment 951669

View attachment 951671
Pretty stoked to see what unfolds. It will be good to try this after a season on the Process 111

·
Registered
1,547 Posts
2015 Canfield Brothers Riot 29er FS

Happy New Year everyone! We are super excited about 2015 as we have a few projects that will be coming into fruition in the upcoming months. As a preview into what we have been working on, we silently leaked few shots of Chris riding the Riot prototype in an edit we filmed with snowboard legend, Jeremy Jones. It was released last week by Teton Gravity Research in Jeremy Jones's webisode, Hitting the Road.

View attachment 951655

<script height="370px" width="650px" src="http://player.ooyala.com/iframe.js#pbid=753ec76b31bd4deb8112cbec63191e3e&ec=YxMWRkcjqDDe28c2v_kRrjeURowsw2wb"></script>

The Canfield Brothers geo revolution continues! Full Riot details to be released this spring with frames due to ship late summer, 2015.

The Bros
According to the map at the beginning of the vid, you guys went right by Redding and you didn't stop by and go for a ride with me, dang I'm bummed.

·
Registered
849 Posts
Whelp.... there it is!!!!!!! Another one to add to the Canfield fleet... What is the perfect number of Canfield Brother bikes to own???
CB + 1= # owned
(CB=current Canfields owned)

Can't wait to check it out when I come out early summer!!!!!!

·
Registered
56 Posts
Yes! I'm super stoked. I've been trying to find a FS 29er for the past few weeks, and I'm willing to wait to hear more about this one. Great company, great people and great bikes! Currently riding a Nimble 9.

1 - 20 of 6420 Posts