Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
743 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Considering building a 2015 9zero7 aluminum fat bike. Curious as to ride impressions, good/bad, etc. Bike weight of interest though not highest priority. Will be putting a Bluto on the bike I build. Mostly planning on riding in the snow. Pictures would be sweet too.

Thanks,

urmb

·
Elitest thrill junkie
40,368 Posts
They are popular bikes here in Alaska and the shop is really cool, sponsoring local rides, parties, trail work, gave me some free wheel spacers just a week ago. Out of the two, 9zero7 and fatback, I'd get a 9zero7. Fatback does a lot of the sponsoring too though, make no mistake.

·
Rippin da fAt
11,223 Posts
Here's my 2014, weighs in at 28.5 #'s. The only complaint I have is it's the only bike in the collective that OD's on pedal strikes...Otherwise I love it. And I thought I'd mostly be riding snow, it's getting all the miles.

Bicycle tire Tire Wheel Bicycle frame Bicycle wheel

·
Thingamejigger
1,274 Posts
There are no con's with this bike unless you want uber light or anything cages on the forks..... takes all the common tyre sizes and will be a solid platform with the thru-axles.

expect a build of between 27lbs - 33lbs depending on wheel/tyre/drivetrain choices.... velo's is about as light as it gets....

My 2013 with Thomson/Middleburn/2x10 XT/Hope+Marge Lite+Dillinger 4's was 30lbs.

Tire Bicycle tire Wheel Bicycle wheel Bicycle wheel rim

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.