Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
799 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys,
Anyone out there done the Enduro or Super D, or planning to this year. I figure some of you folks out further west gotta have some deets on these races. I gave the number a call and got the download on the Enduro event sounds great.

Couple of questions....can you tell me about the climb up for stage 2? Also what the heck is the "Super D" format? I see that it appears to be a single stage mostly downhill, but some videos are showing guys running ridged and riding in lycra? Tell me more!

Open to any experiences or comments on either race!

·
Registered
155 Posts

·
Registered
513 Posts
Hey Chuch. I have no idea what the course is like for the rest of it, but there's a youtube of the superD course from a year or two ago. I'm doing the enduro race. I'm assuming I'll be pulling up the rear, as I've never raced before. That being said, you know what I'll be riding.

·
another bozo on the bus
1,244 Posts
Just rode there today. The Enduro is three stages I do believe. Kaylors is slower and pretty technical in parts. I would say a skilled rider could post similar results on this section on hard tail or trail bike. 2k is a lot of fun. Faster, rocky and bermed but with enough moves to check yourself constantly. Ravine trail is classic flow. A little chunky up top, then fast and kinda tight in spots. Last year XC dudes cleaned up. I think this year they may have changed it a bit. Any bike over 6" will feel like a pig on this stuff.

·
Registered
799 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Hey Chuch. I have no idea what the course is like for the rest of it, but there's a youtube of the superD course from a year or two ago. I'm doing the enduro race. I'm assuming I'll be pulling up the rear, as I've never raced before. That being said, you know what I'll be riding.
Damn man, we could have just slacked in the back of the pack together, but I just cant make it that weekend unfortunately. Let me know how it goes!

·
Registered
155 Posts
Hope you guys had a great time on Saturday, the photos online looked great. Ended up doing the Sunday XC race, great course and well run race. So of the tokarsky268 & beach bum1 duo, who has bragging rights?

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.