Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The kona precept dl is an exceptional bike. It handles amazingly for enduro type riding along with all mountain and trails. For the money there is no better bike. It also has room for plenty of customizability. Overall I would say it's a sturdy well built bike with no problems thus far

·
Registered
227 Posts
The kona precept dl is an exceptional bike. It handles amazingly for enduro type riding along with all mountain and trails. For the money there is no better bike. It also has room for plenty of customizability. Overall I would say it's a sturdy well built bike with no problems thus far
How could it be enduro and all mountain at the same time? I don't get it...

·
Registered
343 Posts
I'd be interested in hearing a bit more about this bike as i one I'm considering for my son.
There really is very little about it out there
6 months ago I bought a Sartori which I love this bike appears to be the 27.5" version which will probably suit my little guy better
Has any one got any comparison between Satori and Precept ie ridden both?
Cheers

·
Registered
227 Posts
I'd be interested in hearing a bit more about this bike as i one I'm considering for my son.
There really is very little about it out there
6 months ago I bought a Sartori which I love this bike appears to be the 27.5" version which will probably suit my little guy better
Has any one got any comparison between Satori and Precept ie ridden both?
Cheers
Mountain bike action compared the precept to the process 134. Seemed like they enjoyed the bike, especially considering the price point.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts